The Zapper is a contract that drastically simplifies the process of creating and staking LP tokens. In order to stake in our vaults (or any vaults) you first need to create the LP token and then stake it. The Zapper handles all of that for you!
We currently have a vault zapper which lets you use $ONE to buy the underlying LP token and stake it in the vault.
This Zapper replaces up to 9 transactions! As well as removing the need to navigate to multiple web pages on multiple sites.
The old workflow:
- 1.Go to Sushiswap trading interface
- 1.Buy 1nd asset (and approve the trading token if needed)
- 2.Buy 2nd asset (and approve the trading token if needed)
- 2.Go to Sushiswap pooling interface
- 1.Approve both tokens for Sushiswap
- 2.Create LP token
- 3.Come back to vaults page
- 1.Approve vault to spend LP token
- 2.Deposit LP tokens
We are working on a generic version of this to support zapping in and out of any LP token for any farm!
The Universal Zapper will have the following setup:
Uses ONE to create LP tokens and stake in a vault
Uses set token list (WONE, USDC, BUSD) to create LP tokens and stake in a vault
Uses ONE to create LP tokens
Uses set token list (WONE, USDC, BUSD) to create LP tokens
Breaks your LP tokens and sells them for ONE
Breaks your LP tokens and sells them for a specified token